Monday, July 27, 2009

The Inaugural

It's about time I got around to this.

It has been my goal for a long time to chronicle some of the things in my life that are important to me. Let me preface this by telling you that I am a professional mixed martial artist. I feel like I'm much better than my record does, but after all its the record thats important. It's not really as bad as it sounds either. I'm officially 0-1 as a professional, but I dropped my last amateur fight as well.

I don't remember the last time I lost 2 of anything in a row. It's been a long time. My advice to the people I train, and train with has always been to forget the loss. I tell them it's the best way to learn. It was easy for me to shrug off a loss, and move on to the next competition until I realized I wasn't myself accustomed to it. I'm not boasting, but rather admitting to all those I've advised that I too hate it! I don't ever want it to happen again to be honest!

That's one of my main motivations for being here. It's important to me to train hard, rectify weaknesses I see, and eventually be able to train and fight full time.

I'm not hear to whine about losing, or to make excuses why it happened. I'm here to document what its going to take to win. Please follow as I will post pictures, videos, goals, questions, and a myriad of other content that I would like to use to my advantage!

No matter what happens (an attempt to not take myself TOO seriously) Remember: Life is simple. Life is good!

Next Post: Making 155 and my goals for the October fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment