Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Nutrition Plan

I know it's been a couple weeks without a weight update. Well as terrifying as it was to not have a scale when you're on a radical new diet it wasn't so bad. No real change. In fact it was exactly the same as when I last posted a weight update. 177.4.

I am now on the second leg of my diet. It's a little different than the diet I've been on so far. I've only been on it for a couple days, but I'm progressively lowering my portions. I'm also eating 6 times a day, 2 hours apart, and nothing after 6:oo pm except for a light (very light) meal right before bed.

Example:

9 am (breakfast): 2 egg whites, 1 whole egg, salsa, 1/2 a bagel (or wheat toast), banana (grapes, apple, etc.), coffee

11 am: protein shake, apple

1 pm: 1/2 turkey sandwich with honey mustard (NO MAYO EVER!), pickle

3 pm: 1/2 turkey sandwich with honey mustard, pickle

5 pm: protein shake

(training)

9 pm: protein shake w/ glutamine for recovery

11 pm: cottage cheese and a tomato slice or a small filet of fish

As it should be breakfast will still be the largest meal to help sustain your body as it fires back up to conquer the day.

Eating every two hours in very small quantities gives your body fuel enough to survive for two hours. If you think about it your meals are probably a lot farther apart. If the meals are too large your body stores what it doesn't need as fat. If the meals are small then your body has a chance to burn it before the next meal stokes the fire.

It is now August 19th. Twelve days until September 1st, and 45 days until fight night. IT IS MY GOAL AS STATED RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT NOW TO HAVE BROKEN IN TO THE 160'S BY SEPTEMBER 1ST.

I didn't expect to have over 300 hits at this point either. A quick thanks to all who have stopped by! Check back this weekend for some more pics or maybe even training video and another weight update!

No comments:

Post a Comment