Wednesday, August 12, 2009

TIRE MADNESS!

I know everyone is waiting for a weight update. Well, so am I. My school has 3 fighters fighting this Friday and one of them doesn't have a scale. I volunteered mine. No worries, my weight update can wait. However, I'm a little scared. I had a little UFC 101 get together, and a birthday party that I left the "155" reservation for.

Also, There hasn't been a ton of training for me. I assist with training my school's fighters and this week's training has been very specific for them. I have been conditioning and strength training which you'll get to see if you watch a little video we like to call "Tire Madness". Sorry about the audio problem right in the middle. Still getting my video editing feet wet.



Last, but certainly not least. Every "diet" needs before and after shots. Merely to show respect for all cheesy, but awesome magazine and infomercial before and after shots. I'm a little embarrassed about these. So much so I didn't even get my wife to take them. I set up a timer and a tripod...seriously. Be gentle...





Penn for Governor!

No comments:

Post a Comment