Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Weight Update #1


My first weight update. I check my weight everyday, but it'd be too much for me to take a pic and post it everyday. In an attempt to keep everyone "on the edge of their seat" I'll post it once a week or so.

177 is pretty good progress for a week or so of dieting and working out like a madman. Especially considering that I'm drinking a gallon or more of water daily. 177 and fully hydrated. Only 22 more to go!

Also, I'm having a difficult time finding a cameraman for some of the training sessions, but next post will be a breakdown of my training week. Keep an eye out!

Life is simple. Life is good...

2 comments:

  1. Im a newcomer to the world of mma. As my training continues to get more intense I find that I have a problem with sweat accumulating in my under garments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's probably the overgrown hedges... As a recent victim of the worst heat rash of my life (from my tail bone to my "satchel" to be precise) I feel for you...

    ReplyDelete